Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Impact Value:||≥60J||Heat-treatment::||Normalizing + Tempering|
|Production Process:||Sand Cast||Microstructure:||Pearlitical|
|Surface Treatment:||Shot Blasting||Material Grade:||CrMo Alloy Steel,AS2074 L2B|
SAG mill liners development draws primarily on practical experience from SAG milling operations supported by computer-based modeling of charge motion in SAG mills and on established good design practice. Liner design needs to respond to the process aspects of mill liner action that are critical to good SAG mill performance, i.e.
Material Grade:Cr-Mo Alloy Steel;
Quality Level: As per National Standard & International Standards.
Production Process: Sand Process
Special Features:Normalizing + Tempering
1.The material of SAG mill liners are low C or high C Cr-Mo Alloy steel,which depends on the specific working condition of the SAG mill.
2.The hardness of AS2074 L2B is HB310-HB380.
3. We can make big size SAG mill liner castings with Sodium Silicate Sand Process & Resin Sand Process.
4. We can supply alloy steel SAG mill liner castings with proper heat-treatment process.
5. We can produce Cr-Mo alloy steel SAG Mill castings as per AS2074 L2B, L2C, GB/T 26651-2011.
6. Metallographic structure of AS2074 L2B Steel is Pearlitic.
7. Chemical Composition
|AS 2074 L2C||0.70-0.90||<0.75||0.50-1.20||<0.06||<0.06||1.30-2.40||0.20-0.40
Step 1: Getting orders.
Step 2: Process design by technical department
Step 3: Purchase of raw materials and pattern making &checking
Step 4: Inspection of raw materials
Step 5: Melting by middle-frequency induction furnaces
Step 6: Ladle analysis by Spectrometer
Step 7: De-oxidization, slag-removal, tapping
Step 8: Pouring
Step 9: Openning & fettling
Step 10: Surface & dimensional check
Step 11: Heat treatment
Step 12: Inspection of physical property (UT test,MT test, hardness,impact value µstructure)
Step 13: Packing
Step 14: Shipping
1. 18-year Foundry Operation Experience.
2. Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication.
3. Professional Export Practices: Have Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.
Our Trade Show
Our booth No. 14-A29-5 in Newcast 2015,Germany
Hall 14, Stand No.A29-5.
Contact Us for further information about products & service:
Tel: 0086-188 0059 6372
Fax: 0086-510-6879 2172
QQ: 217 039 6403
Eternal Bliss Alloy Casting & Forging Co.,LTD.
Add.: J-Sci-Tech Park, Binhu District,Wuxi,214122, Jiangsu,China