Wear-resistant liner refers to the wear-resistant steel plate processed by cutting, coil deformation, perforation and welding, etc., into various wear-resistant liners, such as conveyor liner, coal feeder bottom plate/cyclone inverted cone With liners, wear-resistant blades, etc., the wear-resistant life can be increased by more than 15 times compared with ordinary steel plates.
Density ≥3.6 g/cm3
Rockwell hardness ≥85 HRC
Compressive strength ≥850 Mpa
Fracture toughness KΙC ≥4.8MPa·m1/2
Flexural strength ≥290MPa
Thermal conductivity 20W/m.K
Coefficient of thermal expansion: 7.2×10-6m/m.K
1. The chemical composition of the high wear resistance alloy layer contains carbon content of 4~5%, chromium content as high as 25~30%, the volume fraction of Cr7C3 carbide in its metallographic structure reaches more than 50%, and the macroscopic hardness is HRC56~62 , The hardness of chromium carbide is HV1400~1800, which is higher than the hardness of quartz in sand and rock HV800~1200. Because the carbides are distributed perpendicularly in the direction of wear, even when compared with cast alloys of the same composition and hardness, the wear resistance is more than doubled.
2. Good impact resistance: The bottom layer of the wear-resistant composite steel plate is low-carbon steel or low-alloy. Tough materials such as stainless steel reflect the superiority of bimetal. The wear-resistant layer resists the wear of the wear medium, and the substrate bears the load of the medium, so it has good impact resistance. It can withstand the impact and wear of the high drop hopper in the material conveying system.
3. Better heat resistance: The wear-resistant layer is recommended to be used under ≤600℃. If vanadium, molybdenum and other alloys are added to the alloy layer, it can withstand high temperature wear at ≤800℃. The recommended operating temperature is as follows: Ordinary carbon steel substrate is recommended to be used under 380℃; low alloy heat-resistant steel plate (15CrMo, 12Cr1MoV, etc.) is recommended to be used under 540℃; heat-resistant stainless steel substrate is recommended to be used under Use at 800 ℃ working condition.
4. The alloy layer of a good corrosion resistance wear-resistant composite steel plate contains a high percentage of metallic chromium, so it has certain anti-rust and corrosion resistance capabilities. It can be used to prevent coal sticking when used in coal dropping drums and hoppers.
5. Applicability The wear-resistant composite steel plate has complete specifications and many varieties, and has become a commercial series. The thickness of the wear-resistant alloy layer is 3-20mm. The thickness of the composite steel plate is at least 6mm, and the thickness is not limited. The standard wear-resistant composite steel plate can be provided with 1200 or 1450×2000mm, and it can also be customized according to user requirements and according to the size of the drawing. Wear-resistant composite steel plates are now divided into three types: ordinary type, impact-resistant type and high-temperature type. Ordering high-temperature wear-resistant and impact-resistant composite steel plates should be explained.
6. Convenient processing performance The wear-resistant composite steel plate can be cut, leveled, punched, bent and curled, and it can be made into flat plates, arc plates, cone plates, and cylinders. The cut composite board can be tailor-welded into various engineering structural parts or parts. The composite board can also be heated and pressed into a complex shape with a die. The wear-resistant composite steel plate can be fixed on the equipment by bolts or welding, which is convenient for replacement and maintenance.
7. High price performance ratio Although the manufacturing cost of the wear-resistant composite steel plate is increased, the service life is increased several times, which greatly reduces the maintenance cost and downtime loss. Its price performance is about 2 to 4 times higher than that of ordinary materials. The greater the material handling capacity, the more serious the equipment wear and tear, the more obvious the economic effect of using wear-resistant composite steel plates.
When the material has moderate grindability (Slag Bond Index 20, Raw Material Bond Index 10, Coal Hastelloy Index 75, or 3g/t per ton consumption), the slag vertical grinding wear parts after surfacing welding are normal The running time reaches 1800 hours to 2000 hours, the running time of the wear-resistant parts of the coal vertical mill reaches more than 7000 hours, the running time of the raw material vertical mill wear-resistant parts reaches more than 7000 hours, and the running time of the cement clinker vertical mill wear-resistant parts reaches more than 2500 hours , The squeeze roller running time reaches 4000 hours (after online surfacing) to 8000 hours (after offline surfacing), it can be considered that the wear-resistant parts after surfacing meet the expected wear performance requirements.
Contact Person: Ms. Juliet Zhu