Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material Grade:||HT100, HT150, HT200, HT250,HT300, HT350||Cast Process:||Centrifugal Cast|
|Certification:||ISO 9001||Application Field:||Auto,Precision Gear,Heat-treating Industries|
centrifugal casting products,
centrifugally cast iron pipe
Heat-treatment cast Steel are utilized in various high temperature applications. Typically the service temperature ranges between 400 to 1300 degrees centigrade. Heat-treatment cast Steel are used as stressed components in many of these demanding environments.
We also cast some of our own alloys, these grades have been developed for some our of clients specifically suited to their service conditions. We can assist our clients at every step for the right alloy selection of their product to get optimum results.
Overview of the Centrifugal casting process
1. The casting process specifically adapted to the production of
2. The pipes are made by pouring molten metal into a rotating mould. The metal is solidified in cylindrical shape with high centrifugal force.
3. The casting is usually a fine grain casting with a very fine-grained outer diameter, which is resistant to atmospheric corrosion, a typical situation with pipes. The inside diameter has more impurities and inclusions, which can be machined away.
4. The process can also be adopted to produce various other products, using molds that can be permanent or expendable. The rotational speeds are lower than those used in centrifugal casting. This process is used for making wheels, nozzles, valve bodies etc.
5. Diameter: 50mm - 500mm; Length: less than 400mm.
6. Material Grades:
Step 1: Getting orders.
Step 2: Process design by technical department
Step 3: Purchase of raw materials and pattern making &checking
Step 4: Inspection of raw materials
Step 5: Melting by middle-frequency induction furnaces
Step 6: Ladle analysis by Spectrometer
Step 7: De-oxidization, slag-removal, tapping
Step 8: Pouring
Step 9: Openning & fettling
Step 10: Surface & dimensional check
Step 11: Heat treatment
Step 12: Inspection of physical property (UT test,MT test, hardness,impact value, matrix structure)
Step 13: Packing
Step 14: Shipping
1. 18-year Foundry Operation Experience.
2. Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication.
3. Professional Export Practices: Have Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.
Our Trade Show
Our booth No. 14-A29-5 in Newcast 2015,Germany
Hall 14, Stand No.A29-5.
Contact Us for further information about products & service:
Tel: 0086-188 0059 6372
Fax: 0086-510-6879 2172
QQ: 217 039 6403
What's app: 0086-130 930 23772
Eternal Bliss Alloy Casting & Forging Co.,LTD.
Add.: J-Sci-Tech Park, Binhu District,Wuxi,214122, Jiangsu,China
Our Inspection Video:
Contact Person: Juliet Zhu