Payment & Shipping Terms:
cast iron tube,
ductile iron casting parts
Ductile iron is a family of cast graphitic irons possessing high strength, resistance to shock and ductility. Annealed cast ductile iron resists fracture even when it is being bent, twisted or deformed. Its strength, toughness and ductility greatly exceed that of standard gray irons and its properties are very similar to many grades of steel. Additionally Ductile Iron has a lower cost of casting procedure compared to steel; as well as the advantage of design flexibility.
Dimensions:as per drawings
1. Machined all over;
2. We use resin sand process to make the castings with proper machining;
3. We do heat-treatment to relieve stress of the ductile iron castings;
4. Chemistry standard for Ductile Iron Castings;
5.Operating Temperature of the castings: up to 800°C.
1. 16-year Foundry Operation Experience.
2. Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication.
3. Professional Export Practices: Have Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.
Our Trade Show
Our booth No. 14-A29-5 in Newcast 2015,Germany
Hall 14, Stand No.A29-5.
Contact Us for further information about products & service:
Tel: 0086-188 0059 6372
Fax: 0086-510-6879 2172
QQ: 183 9854 028
Eternal Bliss Alloy Casting & Forging Co.,LTD.
Add.: J-Sci-Tech Park, Binhu District,Wuxi,214122, Jiangsu,China
Contact Person: Juliet Zhu