Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Cast Iron Metals Melting Pot||Material:||Iron, Carbon Steel,Cast Iron|
|Inspection Report:||Chemical Analysis Report,Size Check Report||Certification:||ISO9001-2018|
Cast Iron Metals and Lead Melting Pot for Sale,Sand Cast Process of Carbon Steel Melting Kettle,
Magnesium Melting Pot
A melting pot is a pot in which metals or other substances can be melted or heated up to very
high temperatures.Melting kettle furnaces are designed for the melting and refining of low
melting-point nonferrous metals, such as Lead, Tin, Zinc,Al and other alloys.
Material Grade: Alloy Steel, Carbon Steel;
Quality Level: As per National Standard & International Standards.
Production Process: Sand Process,Including machining process,such as drilling and tapping holes.
The Trends for Material Selection:
Due to obvious advantages in terms of service life,maintenance and cost-efficiency,cast steel has
been becoming more significant in the melting pot construction over the last few years against both
materials,spheroidal cast-iron and lamellar graphite cast-iron.In comparison with other materials,cast
steel offers excellent repair possibilities as it is well-suited to welding.
1. We can make big size alloy steel castings with Sodium Silicate Sand Process.
2. We can supply finished alloy steel castings with heat-treatment and machining process.
3. We can produce alloy Steel castings as per ASTM A27, GB/T 20878,DIN 17440,DIN 17224, AISI,
ASTM,JIS SUH35,NF A35-572/584,BS970,BS1449,ISO 683/13.
4. The biggest steel castings we can achieve so far is 300 tons per piece.
5. Material Grade for Melting Kettles