Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Application:||Industry, Cement Mill Liners||Process:||Sand Cast|
|Material Grade:||ASTM A532 15% Cr-Mo||Surface Treatment:||Shot Blasting|
|Service Life In Coal Mills:||Around 8 Years||Impact Value:||≥3J|
|Microstrcture:||Carbide + Fine Martensite +Retained Austenite≤6%||Hardness:||≥HRC52|
grinding mill liners,
ball mill liner replacement
Mill liners protect the cylindrical structure of the mill from wear.Thus the main wear parts in these mills are the balls themselves, and the liners. The balls are simply "consumed" by the wear process and must be re-stocked, whereas the liners must be periodically replaced.
The ball and tube mills are low-speed machines that grind the coal with steel balls in a rotating horizontal cylinder. Due to its shape, it is called a tube mill and due to use of grinding balls for crushing, it is called a ball mill, or both terms as a ball tube mill.
Material Grade: high Cr white iron BTMCr15Mo,BTMCr20Mo,BTMCr26Mo
Cr-Mo Alloy Steel:ZG50Cr5Mo,ZG60Cr6Mo,Cr12Mo.
Quality Level: As per National Standard & International Standards.
Production Process: Sand Process with proper heat-treatment(quenching and tempering) process to achieve ideal hardness and impact value.
1. We make ball mill liners high Cr white iron castings with Sodium Silicate Sand Process and Resin Sand Process.
2. We supply finished ball mill liners castings with heat-treatment and machining process.
3. We can produce ball mill liners White Iron castings as per GB/T26651,GB/T 8263-1999,AS2074,AS2027,DIN 1695, AISI,ASTM,JIS G 5153,NF A32401,BS4844.
4. We can recommend suitable material grades of wear parts for you as per your specific working condition.
5.Chemistry Standard for High Cr White Iron Plates.
Step 1: Getting orders.
Step 2: Process design by technical department
Step 3: Purchase of raw materials and pattern making &checking
Step 4: Inspection of raw materials
Step 5: Melting by middle-frequency induction furnaces
Step 6: Ladle analysis by Spectrometer
Step 7: De-oxidization, slag-removal, tapping
Step 8: Pouring
Step 9: Openning & fettling
Step 10: Surface & dimensional check
Step 11: Heat treatment
Step 12: Inspection of physical property (UT test,MT test, hardness,impact value µstructure)
Step 13: Packing
Step 14: Shipping
1. 18-year Foundry Operation Experience.
2. Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication.
3. Professional Export Practices: Have Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.
Our Trade Show
Our booth No. 14-A29-5 in Newcast 2015,Germany
Hall 14, Stand No.A29-5.
Contact Us for further information about products & service:
Tel: 0086-188 0059 6372
Fax: 0086-510-6879 2172
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org； email@example.com
QQ: 217 039 6403
Eternal Bliss Alloy Casting & Forging Co.,LTD.
Add.: J-Sci-Tech Park, Binhu District,Wuxi,214122, Jiangsu,China
Contact Person: Juliet Zhu