Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Ni-hard White Iron||Standard:||AS2027 NiCr2-500|
|Surface Treatment:||Shot Blasting||Certification:||ISO9001-2018|
Ni Hard is the trade name for a group of nickel chromium alloyed white cast irons possessing outstanding resistance to abrasion.
Microstructure: Cementitic iron that solidifies as austenite with Fe3C carbides
Type A is for low cost parts that are not exposed to high dynamic stresses:
Type B is for parts subjected to more impact like crusher plates.
Type D is for parts subjected to more severe conditions, like pump casings for corrosive slurries.
Ni-hard Type D is the toughest of the Ni-hard grades, as well as the most corrosion resistant. It is, however, also the most expensive.
Material Grade:Ni-hard Cast Iron
Dimensions:as per drawings
1. Ni-hard Type D is the toughest of the Ni-hard grades, as well as the most corrosion resistant. It is, however, also the most expensive.
2. Ni-hard Type B can replace Type A if more toughness is required.
3. Ni-hard Type A is the least expensive of the Ni-hard alloys, and the most common. It is usually specified for use when combating abrasion only.
4. We do quenching & tempering treatment to achieve better wear performance.
5. Chemistry Standard for Ni-hard White Iron Materials.
Step 1: Getting orders.
Step 2: Process design by technical department
Step 3: Purchase of raw materials and pattern making &checking
Step 4: Inspection of raw materials
Step 5: Melting by middle-frequency induction furnaces
Step 6: Ladle analysis by Spectrometer
Step 7: De-oxidization, slag-removal, tapping
Step 8: Pouring
Step 9: Openning & fettling
Step 10: Surface & dimensional check
Step 11: Heat treatment
Step 12: Inspection of physical property (UT test,MT test, hardness,impact value µstructure)
Step 13: Packing
Step 14: Shipping
1. 18-year Foundry Operation Experience.
2. Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication.
3. Professional Export Practices: Have Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.
Our Trade Show
Our booth No. 14-A29-5 in Newcast 2015,Germany
Hall 14, Stand No.A29-5.
Contact Us for further information about products & service:
Tel: 0086-188 0059 6372
Fax: 0086-510-6879 2172
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org； email@example.com
QQ: 217 039 6403
Eternal Bliss Alloy Casting & Forging Co.,LTD.
Add.: J-Sci-Tech Park, Binhu District,Wuxi,214122, Jiangsu,China